- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Lao PDR
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- About us
- Research & Publications
- News Center
Showing 51 - 60 of 73
Under the patronage and in the presence of H.E Minister of Agriculture, Mr. Hussein Haj Hassan, UNDP-ART GOLD Lebanon (AGL) hosted the Fourth Mediterranean Beekeeping Forum in Beirut, Lebanon on November 11th and 12th, 2010. The Forum was initially established in Foligno, Italy in 2007 in collaboration with the Association of Umbrian Beekeepers (APAU), FELCOS Umbria, Foligno Municipality and ART Initiative.
Marwan Owaygen joined UNDP’s Regional Centre in Cairo on 1 February 2011 as Regional Climate Change Policy Adviser. Before joining UNDP, he was Senior Programme Officer since 2005 with Canada International Development Research Centre (IDRC), based in the Regional Office in Cairo for the Middle East and North Africa.
Top UN development official Helen Clark to visit Jordan to discuss development priorities in the Arab Region
Amman – The Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Chair of the United Nations Development Group (UNDG), Helen Clark arrives in Amman on 7 April 2013, on her first official visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
In response to the Syrian Crisis and the increasing influx of Syrian displaced to Lebanon, the Ministry of Social Affairs in coordination with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), organized a press conference to launch the "Lebanese Host Communities Support Programme" on 28 February.
More than 250 Representatives from the Arab States region gather today in Jordan for three days to agree on a common Arab position on the region’s input to the international framework for disaster risk reduction which will be agreed at the 2015 World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction. The 1st Arab Regional Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction is being held under the Patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan, President of the Royal Scientific Society.
Opening Ceremony Speech Jordan Ryan – Director BCPR/ASG - Arab Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction – Aqaba, Jordan
Good Afternoon. I am pleased to be here. I come from a region, and I represent a Region that is in Crisis today. I also come and represent a UN agency, UNDP that is doing its utmost to help the region in its quest for Democracy and human dignity.
It is an honor to welcome you to the launch of the 2013 Arab Millennium Development Goals Report. At the outset I wish to thank all of those who have worked on this high-quality report, namely the colleagues from the League of Arab States, the Members of the Regional Coordination Mechanism and the Regional United Nations Development Group, and the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) who have labored to release such an accurate and insightful report amid such a dynamic and also difficult context. Special thanks are in order to ESCWA for their overall coordination of the important exercise.
- Benabdessalam Hadda, 24, was lifted from unemployment by a Japan-funded programme in Algeria. She now works as a psychologist for an NGO in the north-central part of the country. Photo: UNDP/Nabil Zenati JICA JICA PR JICA Tokyo International Center http://on.undp.org/w4j4r Yesterday AT 06:56 AM
- أطلقت حكومة اليابان وبرنامج الأمم المتحدة الإنمائي هذا الاسبوع المرحلة الثالثة من مبادرة كبرى لدعم التحول في المنطقة العربية، وتوسيع الشراكة الإستراتجية لتشمل 14 دولة عربية بالإضافة العراق ولبنان وفلسطين. ويركز برنامجنا بالشراكة مع اليابان على القضايا الأكثر أهمية في كل دولة. نحن ممتنون لحكومة وشعب اليابان على دعمهم الذي يأتي في الوقت المناسب والمهم جداً. JICA Tokyo International Center JICA PR http://on.undp.org/vNAiz 15 April AT 05:01 AM
- Timeline Photos 12 April AT 02:42 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook